The SweepSouth Satisfaction Guarantee ensures that we are able to provide clients with the highest level of service when engaging with us.
If you are not satisfied with the quality of the booking, on assessment of your feedback, we will provide you with a voucher to schedule another booking for another SweepStar to re-perform the tasks completed poorly or not completed at all. The hours granted will be based on tasks completed poorly or not completed at all at the discretion of the Company.
SweepSouth provides a platform for connecting clients to cleaners, when subscribing to our service one agrees to the T's and C's outlining that SweepSouth cannot be held responsible or liable for the service provided by the SweepStar. By using the Service, you agree to hold the Company free from the responsibility for any liability or damage that might arise out of the transaction involved. The Company checks the backgrounds of cleaning service providers via third party background check services; at the time you made a Booking these checks did not reveal any cause for concern. When interacting with cleaning service providers you should exercise caution and common sense to protect your personal safety and property, just as you would when interacting with other persons whom you don't know.
We do offer clients the option to claim against any losses as laid out below, up to a value of R5000. We can certainly assist with raising a claim on your behalf, however, there is no guarantee that the claim will be accepted and as such no promise is made to reimburse for the incident. We encourage you to make use of your own insurance to claim against any losses.
Note that if you carry insurance that would cover you in the event of a claim, you agree that your Personal Insurance is primary and the Satisfaction Guarantee is secondary. The Satisfaction Guarantee will only compensate for losses to the extent not otherwise covered by Your Personal Insurance.
How do I submit a Claim?
Report of a claim must be made 72 hours after the booking occurs. Please note that our insurance will only cover an amount up to fair value replacement cost and will only be able to offer reimbursement on receipt of the below items:
- Detailed description of the stolen/damaged/broken item(s)
- Photographs of the stolen/damaged/broken item(s)
- Quote or receipt for replacement or repair of the stolen/damaged/broken item(s)
- Your banking details
- Case number (for theft or loss of items only)
- Please note that we will be unable to proceed with any form of internal processes without a case number validating the incident (this includes deactivation of the SweepStar). It is imperative, from a legal point, that this is provided and we always firmly encourage clients to ensure that this step is followed to allow SweepSouth to take necessary measures.
For losses, damages or breakages in excess of R2,000, additionally, the below will be required
- A copy of a utility bill or any other document to confirm ownership of the property;
- A copy of your ID, also to confirm ownership;
- If you have insurance, a letter from your insurance company confirming that no claim was submitted for this incident, if no insurance, an affidavit confirming that you don’t have insurance
On receipt of the above documentation, a claim can take up to 30 business days to process and is subject to assessment and result from our insurance.
Our criminal checks are carried out in accordance with the South African gold standard. We even receive data if they have ever been charged with a crime. We would never permit a worker to be activated on our platform with any criminal history.
SweepSouth utilises the AFISwitch Criminal Illicit Activity Check, the only criminal verification check available to the South African corporate market since the discontinuation of the SAPS Name Clearance Criminal Check in mid 2011.
The AFISwitch Criminal Illicit Activity Check requires a candidate's fingerprints in order to conduct the verification against the Automated Fingerprint Identification System. The fingerprints can be obtained by capturing the ten fingerprints of a potential candidate electronically using a SAGEM MSO300 scanner. The fingerprint package is then submitted online for verification to AFISwitch; the interface between the AFIS database and the public.
Please note that you are not covered in the event that any money is stolen: https://bit.ly/2jwJEPP