Oh no - we're so sorry about this. Please submit a query to our support team and they’ll get this problem sorted out ASAP.
Please note the below too:
When you create a one-time booking or 5 days ahead of any recurring booking, a temporary hold for the estimated booking total will be placed against the card on record. You can read more here about billing and payments.
It’s also possible that you signed up for a recurring booking. If you did create a recurring booking in error, please pop over to our site or app to cancel this.
Please see the step by step guide on how to cancel future bookings below:
- Visit: SweepSouth bookings.
- Simply click on the blue SS number on the left to view the booking.
- Click 'Cancel Appointment' near the top right corner to cancel this booking.
- Tap on the menu icon (3 horizontal lines) and select 'Bookings'.
- Select to view bookings within the next 7 days or 3 months.
- Tap on the booking you would like to cancel.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and tap on the blue 'Cancel' button.