You are able to cancel an upcoming booking up until 12pm (midday), the afternoon before your scheduled booking. Bookings cancelled after 12pm (midday) the day before the appointment will incur a late cancellation charge per SweepStar. A service fee may still apply.
If a SweepStar has not confirmed by 12pm (midday), our system will remove the SweepStar from the booking and assign a new SweepStar who services that area. We'll then be sure to pop you an email notifying you of this change. We then allow clients to cancel this booking up until midnight, without applying any cancellation fee.
We are unable to accept telephone, email or social media cancellations and as such you will need to cancel any bookings via your profile (visiting the site or using the app) - this ensures you have full control over your bookings.
Please see the step by step guide on how to cancel future bookings below:
- Visit: SweepSouth bookings.
- Simply click on the blue 'SS' number (your booking reference) on the left to view the booking.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'X Cancel This Appointment'
- Tap on the menu icon (3 horizontal lines) and select 'Bookings'.
- Select to view bookings within the next 7 days or 3 months.
- Tap on the booking you would like to cancel.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and tap on the 'More Options' button.
- Select 'Cancel Appointment'
You will then receive a cancellation e-mail. Now, you can easily make a new booking, and select a convenient day and time by starting the booking process again.