Each of our SweepStars need to be paid for work completed. While they do work in tandem they do both need to be paid for their hours. Where 2 SweepStars are allocated to your booking you will be charged per SweepStar per hour. So if you make a booking for 10 hours - each SweepStar will work 5 hours and you will be charged for the 10 hours.
Articles in this section
- Why have I been charged an authorization fee?
- Why did you charge me R1?
- Can I be billed weekly?
- How does billing work?
- Is iPay Secure?
- What is iPay?
- Can I be billed monthly?
- Questions about charges on your account.
- I was charged for a booking I didn't schedule.
- How do the calculated time estimates work?