Laundry & Ironing
- Loading and running washes
- Loading and running the tumble dryer
- Hanging out and bringing in laundry
- Folding and hanging ironed items
- Please ensure sufficient time considered and booked should your SweepStar need to run the wash and have it dried in time for ironing. Shorter hour bookings will not allow sufficient time for air-drying laundry. Please ensure you ask your SweepStar to run your wash first thing or put this on ahead of your SweepStar arriving
- If you only require your SweepStar to do laundry (washing) or only do ironing, please let her know
- Please provide your SweepStar with guidance on your laundry and ironing requirements (where your machine is, where to hang out laundry, where the iron and ironing board are kept, where she may do the ironing)
- Please also ensure that any items you do not want ironed are placed separately and that you advise your SweepStar of this
- If you require your SweepStar to pack away ironed items, please provide additional instructions of where items should be packed
- Please provide your SweepStar with enough hangers
- SweepStars are unable to do any form of hand-washing*
As per our T's & C's, SweepSouth cannot be held liable in an instance where fair and straight-forward instructions have not been supplied.
*Please note that this applies to the SA market only. Country-specific task details can be found in the country-specific FAQ section.