If you need to update or change the card details linked to your profile, please follow the below steps:
- When logged in, click on 'Account' in the top right corner
- Select 'Cards', here you'll see any cards linked to your account
* Please ensure, the correct/active card is added first, before deleting any older cards
- Click on the correct card (that you would like charged),
- Scroll down to 'Linked To' - here you should see your home address and the block will more than likely not be selected, please click on the box to select it, click 'Save' and it will now verify the card
- You will now be redirected back to the cards screen
- Click on the old card and click 'Remove', you will now successfully be able to remove the card
- If you have any outstanding payments, this new card will then be charged this evening
- You will be unable to remove your old/incorrect card without having first added a new one and ensured the correct address is 'ticked'.
If you book for multiple locations (or addresses) and want to ensure that a certain address is charged to a certain location (or address), click on the relevant card and then ensure that you select the correct address for the card, on selecting the card, the SweepSouth icon will turn blue.