Laundry & Ironing
- Loading and running washes
- Loading and running the tumble dryer
- Hanging out and bringing in laundry
- Ironing laundry
- Folding and hanging ironed items
- If you only require your SweepStar to do laundry (washing) or only do ironing, please let her know
- Please provide your SweepStar with guidance on your laundry and ironing requirements (where your machine is, where to hang out laundry, where the iron and ironing board are kept, where she may do the ironing)
- Please also ensure that any items you do not want ironed are placed separately and that you advise your SweepStar of this
- If you require your SweepStar to pack away ironed items, please provide additional instructions of where items should be packed
- Please provide your SweepStar with enough hangers
- SweepStars are unable to do any form of hand-washing*
As per our T's & C's, SweepSouth cannot be held liable in an instance where fair and straight-forward instructions have not been supplied.
*Please note that this applies to the SA market only. Country-specific task details can be found in the country-specific FAQ section.
- Unpacking the fridge
- Giving the fridge a good wipe down
- Repacking the fridge
- This does not include the freezer
- This does not include any form of defrosting
- Giving the stove-top and oven a good wipe down
- Ensure you provide an oven cleaner to allow your SweepStar to get rid of all the grease and grime
- Unpacking the cabinets
- Giving the cabinets a good wipe down
- Repacking the cabinets
- This does not include reorganising your home
- General cleaning of interior windows
- If you select Booking Cover, this does not cover SweepStars to clean exterior windows
- If you select Booking Cover, this does not cover SweepStars use steps or ladders and all windows should be at eye-level
- General wipe-down of your walls
- SweepStars are not insured to use steps or ladders
- This does not include a deep clean or scrubbing of walls, rather it is a general wipe-down of walls at eye-level to remove grubby hand marks, etc.
You are responsible for providing a safe and secure working environment for the Service Provider, and for obtaining all necessary insurance relevant to your home and persons in your home. You hereby release the Company and the Platform and the Service Providers from any liability for injuries, property loss or other damages arising out of the Services to the fullest extent permitted by the law.