If you need to update or change the card details linked to your profile, please follow the below steps:
- When logged in, click on 'Account' in the top right corner, from the drop-down menu select 'Profile'
- Select 'Cards', here you'll see any cards linked to your account
* Please ensure, the correct/active card is added first, before deleting any older cards
- Click on 'Add New Card' in order to add a new card,
- Fill in the necessary information, before saving, ensure you click on the box next to your correct address - a tick will now appear, click 'Save' and it will now verify the card
- You will now be redirected back to the cards screen
- Click on the old card and click 'Remove', you will now successfully be able to remove the card
- If you have any outstanding payments, this new card will then be charged this evening
- You will be unable to remove your card without having first added a new one and ensured the correct address is 'ticked'.
If you book for multiple locations (or addresses) and want to ensure that a certain address is charged to a certain location (or address), click on the relevant card and then ensure that you select the correct address for the card, on selecting the card, the SweepSouth icon will turn blue.