If you need to update or change the card details linked to your profile, please follow the below steps:
- Open your app (ensure you're signed in) and click on the menu (top left side - 3 horizontal lines)
- Select 'Cards', here you'll see any cards linked to your account
- To add your new card, click on the '+', here you'll be able to add your new card details or scan your card
* Please ensure, the correct/active card is added first, before deleting any older cards
- Before saving, ensure you click on your (correct) address - the SweepSouth icon will then turn blue, click 'Save' and it will now verify the card
- You will now be redirected back to the cards screen
- Click on the old card and click 'Remove', you will now successfully be able to remove the card (Note: you will only be able to remove this card if you've followed step 3 carefully).
- If you have any outstanding payments, this new card will then be charged this evening
You will be unable to remove your card without having first added a new one and ensured the correct address is 'ticked'.
SweepSouth will make a temporary authorization on your card to verify it (R1.00). This is an authorization only and NOT a charge. Your bank may inform you of the authorization.
If you book for multiple locations (or addresses) and want to ensure that a certain address is charged to a certain location (or address), click on the relevant card and then ensure that you select the correct address for the card, on selecting the card, the SweepSouth icon will turn blue.