At your first booking, our system selects a highly rated SweepStar working in your neighbourhood. On every subsequent booking, the booking system offers you a list of your previously used SweepStars. If you would like to choose a booking date according to a specific SweepStar's availability, please see steps below:
- On step 2 of the booking process, 'Date & Time', half-way down you'll see 'Previous SweepStars' - click on this
- Select the SweepStar you would like, and the calendar view will display her availability. Simply pick a convenient date and time for your next SweepSouth booking.
- You'll be able to view all past bookings - click on a past booking when your preferred SweepStar visited
- Scroll down and click on 'Rebook SweepStar'
- Fill in the necessary details and click on 'Set Location'
- Once you've added or selected your location, click on 'Request SweepStar'
- We'll let you know if she's available - if she's available you'll be able to confirm the booking
- If she isn't available you can either opt for allowing us to assign another SweepStar or you can select a different date
The easiest way to ensure that your preferred SweepStar is sent to your booking is to create a recurring booking (such as once per week). The booking system will allocate the same SweepStar for all bookings in that series, wherever possible.
We try to send the same SweepStar, but sometimes your regular SweepStar may be unavailable for various reasons. The SweepSouth policy is to maintain your cleaning services, and as such as replacement SweepStar will be assigned to your booking.