Bookings cancelled after 12pm (midday) the day before the appointment will incur a late cancellation charge per SweepStar. A service fee may still apply.
If a SweepStar has not confirmed by 12pm (midday), our system will remove the SweepStar from the booking and assign a new SweepStar who services that area. We'll then be sure to pop you an email notifying you of this change. We then allow clients to cancel this booking up until midnight, without applying any cancellation fee.
We are unable to accept telephone, email or social media cancellations and as such you will need to cancel any bookings via your profile (visiting the site or using the app) - this ensures you have full control over your bookings.
When you create a booking which is then confirmed, your SweepStar prepares themselves for the booking investing both her time and resources to ensure she is able to execute her work for the day. SweepStars are independently contracted with SweepSouth and they rely on day-to-day bookings. Missing a booking does mean the SweepStar loses her earnings for the day and as such the late cancellation fee is charged to compensate the SweepStar's loss of work for the day as well as any transport costs incurred. We have an incredibly strict policy around this and unfortunately are not in a position to be able to reverse any cancellation fees.
Please see the step by step guide on how to cancel future bookings below:
- Visit: SweepSouth bookings.
- Simply click on the blue SS number on the left to view the booking.
- Click 'Cancel Appointment' near the top right corner to cancel this booking.
- Tap on the menu icon (3 horizontal lines) and select 'Bookings'.
- Select to view bookings within the next 7 days or 3 months.
- Tap on the booking you would like to cancel.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and tap on the blue 'Cancel' button.
You will then receive a cancellation e-mail. Now, you can easily make a new booking, and select a convenient day and time by starting the booking process again.