Ratings allow us to ensure a great experience for our clients and our SweepStars. We take ratings very seriously; SweepStars with low ratings may lose access to the SweepSouth platform.
Rate your SweepStar:
On completion of a clean, we'll send you an email and encourage you to rate your SweepStar and provide them with feedback. You can add a rating on our website or via the app. You'll be able to rate your SweepStar from 1 to 5 stars. You can also provide specific feedback about the experience and your SweepStar from a list of available options, e.g. Positive: 'Made my Day', 'True Professional' or Improvement Points: 'Time Management', 'Attitude', etc.
What happens to customer ratings:
All ratings, selected comments and free-text comments are shared with SweepStars as anonymous.
Keep in mind, SweepSouth is a platform that connects clients to SweepStars (who work as independent contractors) and as such we encourage you to provide honest feedback for your SweepStar when rating them to allow them to better understand where they can improve.
A SweepStar's average customer rating:
A SweepStar's customer rating is an average of his or her last 70 completed cleans.
Please note that ratings are not actively monitored by SweepSouth, should you wish to ask questions related to your booking please submit a query to our support team.
- 5-stars: Super Happy! The SweepStar made my day and met my expectations - my home is clean and neat and and hope to book my SweepStar again.
- 4-stars: Satisfied, but I have feedback. I'm really happy and will use SweepSouth again, I do have a tiny bit of feedback though, but overall I am happy.
- 3-stars: Ok, I guess. I wasn't overly happy with the SweepStar, this was quite an average experience. I have feedback to share.
- 2-stars: Disappointed. Not happy and definitely have feedback. The SweepStar did not meet my expectations and I do not intend using this SweepStar again.
- 1-stars: Very disappointed. The most terrible experience - catastrophic, I do not intend using SweepSouth again - there was nothing pleasant or convenient about my experience.