Your trust is one of our highest priorities, and we apologize for any incidents. Please get in touch with our support team within 72 hours of the booking - email@example.com or 086 999 0221. Please be sure to include a detailed description of what happened.
SweepSouth provides a platform for connecting clients to cleaners, when subscribing to our service one agrees to the T's and C's outlining that SweepSouth cannot be held responsible or liable for the service provided by the SweepStar. By using the Service, you agree to hold the Company free from the responsibility for any liability or damage that might arise out of the transaction involved. The Company checks the backgrounds of cleaning service providers via third party background check services; at the time you made a Booking these checks did not reveal any cause for concern. When interacting with cleaning service providers you should exercise caution and common sense to protect your personal safety and property, just as you would when interacting with other persons whom you don't know.
We do offer clients the option to claim against any losses, damages or breakages as laid out below, up to a value of R5000. We can certainly assist with raising a claim on your behalf, however, there is no guarantee that the claim will be accepted and as such no promise is made to reimburse for the incident. We encourage you to make use of your own insurance to claim against any losses.
Note that if you carry insurance that would cover you in the event of a claim, you agree that your Personal Insurance is primary and the Satisfaction Guarantee is secondary. The Satisfaction Guarantee will only compensate for losses to the extent not otherwise covered by Your Personal Insurance.
How do I submit a Claim?
Report of a claim must be made 72 hours after the booking occurs. Please note that our insurance will only cover an amount up to fair value replacement cost and will only be able to offer reimbursement on receipt of the below items:
- Detailed description of the stolen/damaged/broken item(s)
- Photographs of the stolen/damaged/broken item(s)
- Quote or receipt for replacement or repair of the stolen/damaged/broken item(s)
- Your banking details
- Case number (for theft or loss of items only)
- Please note that we will be unable to proceed with any form of internal processes without a case number validating the incident (this includes deactivation of the SweepStar). It is imperative, from a legal point, that this is provided and we always firmly encourage clients to ensure that this step is followed to allow SweepSouth to take necessary measures.
For damages or breakages in excess of R2,000, additionally, the below will be required
- A copy of a utility bill or any other document to confirm ownership of the property;
- A copy of your ID, also to confirm ownership;
- If you have insurance, a letter from your insurance company confirming that no claim was submitted for this incident, if no insurance, an affidavit confirming that you don’t have insurance
On receipt of the above documentation, a claim can take up to 30 business days to process and is subject to assessment and result from our insurance.
Please note that you are not covered in the event that any money is stolen: https://bit.ly/2jwJEPP