iPay or the Merchant (SweepSouth) do not access the sensitive and confidential information of clients, your personal data remains entirely safe and private.
When making use of the i-Pay service, the communication between you and your bank occurs as it normally would, therefore, the security of your bank’s internet banking is inherited.
- i-Pay guarantees the highest levels of security when paying online
- i-Pay has a Thawte EV SSL encryption certificate which gives our payment processing service an extremely high level of security
- This ensures that all messages traveling between your browser and i-Pay are encrypted
- i-Pay acts as a proxy between the buyer and the bank to facilitate a faster, safer and easier payment process for both the buyer and the seller
- Your online banking login details are NOT stored by i-Pay