At your first booking, our system selects a highly rated SweepStar working in your neighbourhood. On every subsequent booking, the booking system offers you a list of your previously used SweepStars.
Thus, selecting the ideal SweepStar for your indoor or outdoor cleaning is a walk in the park. In each SweepStar's 'snapshot,' you'll spot the all-important SweepStar Profile Information!
Step 1: you would have the option to select 'Let SweepSouth Pick for Me'
OR click the arrows < and > and have the option to select your favorite SweepStar.
Step 2: you'll be able to see the selected SweepStar's profile.
Step 3: Scroll between a collection of available SweepStars by clicking < and >.
- Step 1: you would have the option to select 'Let SweepSouth Pick for Me' and then
- Step 2: Hit 'Review' so that selected SweepStar's profile pop up.
- Step 3: Scroll between a collection of available SweepStars by clicking < and >.
- Step 4: Click on '>' to learn more about her.
- Step 5: You can also click on 'Change SweepStar' and select someone else if you want.
Once you've confirmed your booking, we'll pop you an email with your booking details. This email will also contain more info about your SweepStar.
Some Inside information
The easiest way to ensure that your preferred SweepStar is sent to your booking is to create a recurring booking (such as once per week). The booking system will allocate the same SweepStar for all bookings in that series, wherever possible.
We try to send the same SweepStar, but sometimes your regular SweepStar may be unavailable for various reasons. The SweepSouth Policy is to maintain your services, and as such as replacement SweepStar will be assigned to your booking.