When you've completed a booking, your client will be able to rate you so it's so important to always be your best.
When a client gives you a low rating, here are some of the comments they can select:
- Time Management
- Ironing Quality
- Cleaning Quality
Things that clients DON'T like that you should NOT be doing:
- When you ask if they will book you privately
- When you talk to them about how much you are paid
- When you don't want to take any instructions
- When you spend your day on your phone
- When you ask for things or favours from your client like clothes, food, transport to the taxi rank after your booking, transport money
- When you log more hours than the hours you actually worked
Don't get discouraged if you receive a low rating. If you are not sure why you received a low rating, please contact support and we will do an internal investigation.
NB! Never ever send messages to clients asking them why they have rated you low!