Here are tips on how to impress your clients and make them happy:
- Make sure that you arrive 5 to 10 minutes before the start time.
- Give them a friendly greeting and introduce yourself.
- Ask where you can change into your work clothes.
- Ask the client where you can find the cleaning equipment and the cleaning products.
- Ask the client if there are any specific tasks they would like you to do.
- Ask your client if they have any special instructions.
- Always do your best - a happy client will want to book you again!
- If more time is needed for you to complete all tasks at the booking, tell the customer during the booking and not at the end.
After the booking, if your client is at home:
Let them know that you are done working and that they can check and confirm if they are happy. This shows the client that you are confident with your work. Thank the client for booking you and politely ask them to rate you!
- You are always welcome to ask clients questions in a polite manner so that you know exactly how they would like the booking done.
- It's safer to ask your client questions if you are unsure so that there is no misunderstanding.