Former SweepStars who wish to be activated on the SweepSouth will only be considered if:
- If the SweepStar was deactivated for personal reasons.
- If the SweepStar was deactivated due to disengagement.
- If you were deactivated between 30-60 days from today, we will send you a form to complete so that we can verify your personal details and your documents.
- If your deactivation exceeds 60 days, you will need to go through the onboarding process again. If you were previously active on the platform you are not able to apply again because your details already exist on the system. In order for you to be added to the next onboarding list you will need to contact SweepSouth Support.
- If you were deactivated for 90 days or more, you need to get a police clearance form and we will send you a re-onboarding requirements form.
Once all of the above has been completed we will go ahead and re-activate the SweepStar.
Remember: To get assistance with the re-activation request you need to contact SweepSouth Support.
When will we NOT reactivate a former SweepStar:
- When you were deactivated due to a Theft Case
- When you were deactivated due to misconduct