Weekly billing is automatically set when you schedule more than one weekly recurring booking, you will be charged for all your bookings, on the evening of your last booking for that week, e.g. if you have recurring bookings for Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, you will be charged for all three on Thursday evenings.
Articles in this section
- Why have I been charged an authorization fee?
- Why did you charge me R1?
- Can I be billed weekly?
- How does billing work?
- Is Instant EFT Secure?
- What is Instant EFT?
- Can I be billed monthly?
- Questions about charges on your account.
- I was charged for a booking I didn't schedule.
- How do the calculated time estimates work?