You are able to cancel an upcoming booking up until 15:00, the afternoon before your scheduled booking. Bookings cancelled after 15:00 the day before the appointment will incur a late cancellation charge per service provider. A service fee may still apply.
We are unable to accept telephone, email or social media cancellations and as such you will need to cancel any bookings via your profile (visiting the site or using the app) - this ensures you have full control over your bookings.
Please see the step by step guide on how to cancel a recurring set of bookings below:
- Visit: SweepSouth bookings.
- You will see a list of upcoming bookings, divided by 'Repeat' and 'One time'
- Under 'Repeat' you will see the 'parent' reference number for your recurring set - Simply click on the '>' next to the blue SS number on the left to view all bookings within the recurring set (where > is the little blue triangle next to the booking number)
- Scroll to the bottom of all the bookings within that set and click on 'cancel all appointments for day and time' to cancel the full set.
- From the starting screen, tap on the menu icon (3 horizontal lines) and select 'Bookings'.
- Select to view upcoming bookings or your booking history (past and cancelled bookings)
- Here you will see a list of all of your upcoming bookings - click on one of the bookings
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and tap on the blue 'More options' button
- Select 'Cancel Repeat Appointment' - it will now cancel all the bookings within that same set
You will then receive a cancellation e-mail. Now, you can easily make a new booking, and select a convenient day and time by starting the booking process again.