When you sign up for SweepSouth or shortly thereafter, a small pre-authorization charge is made on your credit or debit card for a specific amount, used to ensure your card is valid before you are able to make use of the service. We void that charge immediately when it’s made so you are never actually charged. Pre-authorization is normally valid for 1-5 days on debit cards, while credit card pre-authorization periods can be longer and vary between issuing banks.
Articles in this section
- Why have I been charged an authorization fee?
- Why did you charge me R1?
- Can I be billed weekly?
- How does billing work?
- Is Instant EFT Secure?
- What is Instant EFT?
- Can I be billed monthly?
- Questions about charges on your account.
- I was charged for a booking I didn't schedule.
- How do the calculated time estimates work?