You are able to cancel an upcoming booking up until 12pm (midday), the afternoon before your scheduled booking. Bookings cancelled after 12pm (midday) the day before the appointment will incur a late cancellation charge per SweepStar. A service fee may still apply.
We are unable to accept telephone, email or social media cancellations and as such you will need to cancel any bookings via your profile (visiting the site or using the app) - this ensures you have full control over your bookings.
Please see the step by step guide on how to cancel one upcoming booking within a recurring set below:
- Visit: SweepSouth bookings.
- You will see a list of upcoming bookings, divided by 'Repeat' and 'One time'
- Under 'Repeat' you will see the 'parent' reference number for your recurring set - Simply click on the '>' next to the blue SS number on the left to view all bookings within the recurring set (where > is the little blue triangle next to the booking number)
- Here you will see all the bookings within that set, scroll to the booking that you would like to cancel and click on it
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'X Cancel This Appointment'
- From the starting screen, tap on the menu icon (3 horizontal lines) and select 'Bookings'.
- Select to view bookings within the next 7 days or 3 months
- Here you will see a list of all of your upcoming bookings - tap on the booking you would like to cancel
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and tap on the blue 'More options' button
- Select 'Cancel Appointment'
You will then receive a cancellation e-mail. Now, you can easily make a new booking, and select a convenient day and time by starting the booking process again.