Apologies to the client for not bringing along your cleaning products is appropriate. Ask the client if you are allowed to use his/her cleaning products. Advise the client that you will contact the Office to remove the service fee they have paid for the cleaning products (send Support a message to inform them). Remember that the client could request you to bring cleaning products to the booking. Always check this before you go to the booking in your SweepSouth worker App. Money to buy cleaning products will be send out twice a day, around 6 am and around 2:30 pm. So make sure to request cleaning products before that time in your worker App.
Articles in this section
- I don’t get bookings
- I cannot find transport to get home (from my booking)
- I cannot find transport to get to my booking
- I have finished for the day but my client is not home to let me out
- I don’t have cleaning products for the booking (-5)
- I don’t see bookings on Earn More
- I ended up using the clients cleaning products what should I do (-5)?
- My client rated me badly and I do not want to go again but she booked me again, what must I do?
- I logged the incorrect arrival time, completion time, hours of work completed (-5)
- I confirmed my booking yesterday, but it is no longer showing on my app