Clients can rate your service out of 5 after every booking. Your rating is automatically calculated by the system and is based on the average of all the ratings you have received while on the platform. This means that you will need a lot of 5-star ratings to affect a low rating. For example, if your rating is low and you have worked 7 000 hours, you will need at least 10 5-star ratings to see a difference in your rating.
Here are some tips to get 5-star ratings:
- Always confirm your booking early and plan your route in advance (know when to start transit).
- Be on time to your bookings, this shows you are professional.
- Always greet your clients with a smile.
- Always ask if you are not sure about something.
- Always double check your work in case you missed something.
- Always use the SweepSouth checklist.
Remember: Your rating is very important as a SweepStar. The higher your rating, the higher the chances you will get booked by clients.