Should you need to add a new card, you will need to go through a 3D-secure step. You will be able to add a new card within the Accounts Section of the app or when creating a new booking via the website or the app (during the booking process). For security reasons, you will be unable to add a new card via the Accounts Section when visiting the website.
If you need to update or change the card details linked to your profile, please follow the below steps:
- Open your app (ensure you're signed in) and click on the menu (top left side - 3 horizontal lines)
- Select 'Payment', here you'll see any cards linked to your account
* Please ensure, the correct/active card is added first, before deleting any older cards
- To add your new card, click on the '+' (top right), here you'll be able to add your new card details or scan your card
- Fill in the necessary information
- If you book for multiple locations using different cards, at this stage you can also tick a location (address) to link to your card (this is the card that will then always be charged against bookings at that address)
- Click 'Save' and it will now verify the card
- You will now be redirected back to the cards screen
- Click on the older/incorrect/expired card and click 'Remove', you will now successfully be able to remove the card
You will be unable to remove your old/incorrect/expired card without having first added a new one
- SweepSouth will make a temporary authorization on your card to verify it (R1.00). This is an authorization only and NOT a charge. Your bank may inform you of the authorization.
- You will be unable to add a new card from the accounts section of the website as you need to go through the 3D-secure step