Previously, for bookings totaling in excess of 10 hours, you would be assigned 2 SweepStars to the booking. Based on overwhelming feedback from our customers, SweepSouth will no longer automatically allocate two SweepStars to a booking. Instead, we will offer you the opportunity to make an additional appointment for the same day if you require two SweepStars or for you to make an additional appointment on another day with a single SweepStar.
If you previously had 2 SweepStars assigned to your booking, your booking will now have been split into 2 separate bookings and 1 SweepStar allocated to each of these 2 bookings.
- Both SweepStars will still arrive for each booking
- The 2 SweepStars will still work in tandem to complete all the work
- If your booking was for a total of 12 hours of work, each booking will now be for 6 hours of work
- You will now just had 2 separate reference numbers (e.g. SS1234567 + SS1234568)
- Your quoted prices for these bookings will not have changed
*This change took place at the end of May 2019.
Other questions you may have:
- I'd prefer to have 1 booking rather than 2 bookings for the same day: http://bit.ly/2Q9IZTU
- I had a one-time booking with 2 SweepStars which has now been split into 2 bookings. I'd like to cancel 1 of the bookings and increase the hours on the other booking: http://bit.ly/2YFtp5l
- I had a recurring set of bookings with 2 SweepStars which has now been split into 2. I'd like to cancel 1 of the recurring sets of bookings and increase the hours on the other recurring set of bookings: http://bit.ly/2X5E7lr
What your account used to look like and how your account will now look: