If you previously had a booking with 2 SweepStars assigned, this booking will have now been split out to 2 bookings with 1 SweepStar per booking*. If you would prefer to change this and only have 1 booking with 1 SweepStar, you can follow the below steps.
1.) CANCEL ONE OF THE BOOKINGS
Please see the step by step guide on how to cancel a booking below:
- Visit: SweepSouth bookings.
- You will see a list of upcoming bookings, divided by 'Repeat' and 'One time'
- Under 'One time' you will see the 2 x booking reference numbers for your now split booking
- Simply click on one of the blue 'SS' numbers (your booking reference) on the left to view the booking.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'X Cancel This Appointment'
- Tap on the menu icon (3 horizontal lines) and select 'Bookings'.
- Select to view bookings within the next 7 days or 3 months.
- Here you will see the 2 x booking reference numbers for your now split booking.
- Tap on one of these 2 bookings to cancel.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and tap on the 'More Options' button.
- Select 'Cancel Appointment'
You will then receive a cancellation e-mail.
2.) INCREASE THE HOURS ON THE OTHER BOOKING
You're able to make certain changes to your bookings using our edit feature via the app. Please download our app to make use of this feature: https://sweepsouth.com/app/.
To increase the number of hours booked via your app
- From the home-screen, click on the necessary booking
- Click on the pencil icon in the top, right-hand corner
- Increase (+) the number of estimated hours (a maximum of 9 hours) and click on 'Review'
- Here you will be able to have a look at the changes/edits
Please keep in mind that when you attempt to make any changes, our system will assume that you would like the same SweepStar and will try to accommodate these changes based on her schedule, if she is not available then we will ask if you would like to try a different SweepStar
- If you are happy, click on 'Save this booking' if editing a one-time booking
- Edits can be made up til 3pm, the day before the booking, or
- Up until your SweepStar has confirmed the day before
Please do ensure that if we had initially recommended more than 9 hours to complete the work selected that you book enough time so that we can meet your expectations. We strongly discourage under-booking of hours.
For any urgent, last-minute changes or assistance, please contact our support team, or click on the 'Have more questions? Submit a request' link just below and they will attempt to best support any necessary changes.
You are able to cancel an upcoming booking up until 15:00, the afternoon before your scheduled booking. Bookings cancelled after 15:00 the day before the appointment will incur a late cancellation charge of R135 per cleaner. A service fee may still apply.
*This change took place at the end of May 2019.