Ratings allow us to ensure a great experience for clients and SweepStars. We take ratings very seriously; SweepStars with low ratings may lose access to the SweepSouth platform.
Rate your SweepStar:
On completion of a booking, we'll send you an email and encourage you to rate your SweepStar and provide them with feedback. You can add a rating on our website or via the app. You'll be able to rate your SweepStar from 1 to 5 stars. You can also provide specific feedback about the experience and your SweepStar from a list of available options, e.g. Positive: 'Made my Day', 'True Professional' or Improvement Points: 'Time Management', 'Attitude', etc.
What happens to customer ratings:
- Your rating and any reactions you selected have been sent directly to your SweepStar - this is a direct channel of communication between clients and SweepStars, allowing your SweepStar to better understand where they can improve.
- All ratings and reactions (e.g. 'Made my day', 'Cleaning quality', etc.) are shared with SweepStars as anonymous.
- Our operations team monitors all ratings, reactions and feedback.
- In certain instances, our area managers make contact with the SweepStars within 48 hours of receipt of feedback, they will call the SweepStar and then arrange for the SweepStar to come to the office where we are able to discuss the incident with them in their mother tongue and ensure we offer any necessary guidance and support to ensure that this sort of behaviour is not continued.
- They will then be carefully monitored for a month to ensure that they are the right fit for the SweepSouth model. It really is important to us that we only offer the absolute best and highest level of service to clients.
- Your low rating will also mean that our system will preferably allocate a different SweepStar to any new bookings you make.
We have also set up a system that records incidents (which works very much like a points system) - what happens is that SweepStars receive particular incidents against a booking where they do not perform. These incidents include (but are not limited to): late cancellation of a booking, same day cancellation of a booking, not confirming that they have started transit to their client, not confirming arrival at a client, not closing a booking at the end time, not arriving at a booking, arriving late at a booking, misreporting hours, misreporting arrival, getting lost (not making proper use of their app, which uses GPS co-ordinates to direct them), etc. These 'behaviours' are tracked via the app and is an automated system to ensure that it is automatically monitored and noted. Again, when certain thresholds are hit, SweepStars are notified in order to give them an opportunity to improve, unfortunately, if they are unable to improve in this regard, they will no longer be able to work via the platform.
A SweepStar's average customer rating:
A SweepStar's customer rating is an average of his or her last 70 completed services.
Please note that ratings are not actively monitored by SweepSouth, should you wish to ask questions related to your booking please submit a query to our support team.
- 5-stars: Super Happy! The SweepStar made my day and met my expectations - my home/property/yard/garden is clean and neat and I hope to book this SweepStar again.
- 4-stars: Satisfied, but I have feedback. I'm really happy and will use SweepSouth again, I do have a tiny bit of feedback though, but overall I am happy.
- 3-stars: Ok, I guess. I wasn't overly happy with the SweepStar, this was quite an average experience. I have feedback to share.
- 2-stars: Disappointed. Not happy and definitely have feedback. The SweepStar did not meet my expectations and I do not intend using this SweepStar again.
- 1-stars: Very disappointed. The most terrible experience - catastrophic, I do not intend using SweepSouth again - there was nothing pleasant or convenient about my experience.