SweepStars pay for their own transport and with our operations team, choose areas to work in that minimize transport costs. We in fact think that one of the benefits of working with SweepSouth is having access to work opportunities in areas where transport costs are lower, compared to having to take work regardless of what transport costs would be incurred. Our app is also designed to help SweepStars find shortest routes to clients and we have a team on hand to assist with logistics and taxi routes in the mornings. As part of our response to Metrorail issues in Cape Town for example, we sponsor and/or arrange transport for SweepStars who require assistance.
Articles in this section
- Using Ladders
- What is a SweepStar?
- What % of the fee do SweepStars earn?
- What % of the tip do SweepStars receive?
- How is a SweepStar's schedule managed?
- What benefits do SweepStars receive?
- How are SweepStars protected?
- Who pays for transport?
- Who pays for data costs?
- What happens when a SweepStar breaks/damages something?