ABSA cardholders no longer need to register/activate 3D Secure. Just proceed to checkout and follow the prompts. A One Time Pin (OTP) will be sent to you via SMS or email.
- First National Bank -
- Log on to FNB Online Banking
- Once logged in select the "My Bank Accounts" tab
- Next select the "My Cards" tab
- Find the card you would like to activate
- Click on the "Activate Now" link in the "Verified by Visa" column
- Complete the required details
- You will be sent an OTP to your mobile phone - enter this when prompted
- Once this is done you can proceed with confirming your booking with the deposit payment via credit card
As a Nedbank customer please ensure you have your mobile phone with you before proceeding as you will be prompted for the OTP (one-time-pin) you are sent. Your Nedbank card is automatically registered for 3D Secure, if you encounter issues please contact your bank.
- Standard Bank
Standard Bank cardholders no longer need to register/activate 3D Secure. Just proceed to checkout and follow the prompts. A One Time Pin (OTP) will be sent to you via SMS or email.
- Capitec - https://www.capitecbank.co.za/global-one/transact/online-shopping/
If your bank is not listed above, please contact your bank for more information. Not all credit card issuers currently support 3D Secure (for example American Express and Diner’s Club).