The SweepSouth Satisfaction Guarantee ensures that we are able to provide clients with the highest level of service when engaging with us.
If you are not satisfied with the quality of the booking, on the assessment of your rating (feedback), we will provide you with SweepSouth credit to schedule another booking for another SweepStar to re-perform the tasks completed poorly or not completed at all. The hours granted will be based on tasks completed poorly or not completed at all at the discretion of the Company. Need some help deciding how many stars you should give? How do I rate my SweepStar?. [In instances where the estimated time has been reduced the SweepSouth Satisfaction Guarantee is not valid and will not be applied].
SweepSouth provides a platform for connecting clients to service providers, when subscribing to the service one agrees to the T's and C's outlining that SweepSouth cannot be held responsible or liable for the service provided by the SweepStar. By using the Service, you agree to hold the Company free from the responsibility for any liability or damage that might arise out of the transaction involved. The Company checks the backgrounds of service providers via third party background check services; at the time you made a Booking these checks did not reveal any cause for concern. When interacting with service providers you should exercise caution and common sense to protect your personal safety and property, just as you would when interacting with other persons whom you don't know.
The Satisfaction Guarantee also provides certain limited additional protections and cover. Pursuant to the Satisfaction Guarantee and subject to the below conditions and limitations,
Satisfaction Guarantee - Conditions & Exclusions; Your Personal Insurance:
If you carry insurance that would cover you in the event of a claim, such as renter’s insurance, homeowner’s insurance, automobile insurance or an umbrella policy (“Personal Insurance”), you agree that your Personal Insurance is primary and the Satisfaction Guarantee is secondary. The Satisfaction Guarantee will only compensate for losses (up to a certain amount) to the extent not otherwise covered by Your Personal Insurance.
Coverage Under the Satisfaction Guarantee:
A User will be covered under the Satisfaction Guarantee for every booking, subject to the exclusions below, provided:
- The Professional Service is agreed to between a User and a Service Provider through the Platform, performed by the Service Provider hired by the User and paid for in full through the Platform;
- You have reported the claim in writing within 72 hours of the Professional Service; and
- Your primary insurance has rejected the claim or you provide an affidavit indicating you do not have insurance
- Your account is in good standing with no outstanding balances owed to the Company.
The Company’s accidental damage cover will not cover the first Ksh2000 of any claim. For claims which meet all necessary items, the Company will compensate Users: (a) up to Ksh6500 per occurrence for losses arising from property damage as a direct result of negligence of a Service Provider during a booking; or (b) up to Ksh6500 for losses arising from the theft of a User’s property by a Service Provider during a booking. The User is eligible for The Satisfaction Guarantee provided that the Requester reports the issue in writing within seventy-two (72) hours of the booking appointment via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For recurring services, each booking is treated as a separate occurrence.
As per our terms (https://sweepsouth.com/terms/) and Satisfaction Guarantee, we are willing to attempt to assist clients with raising a claim against any losses, or damages up to a value of Ksh6500. However, there is no guarantee that the claim will be accepted and as such no promise is made to reimburse for the incident.
How do I submit a Claim?
Report of a claim must be made 72 hours after the booking occurs. Please note that we will only be able to offer reimbursement on receipt of the below items:
- Detailed report noting what happened/how the damage occurred (including a description of damaged/broken item)
- Photographs of the damaged/broken item(s)
- 2 x quotes or receipt for replacement or repair of the damaged/broken item(s)
- Your banking details, please note that this needs to be in the form of a stamped bank letter.
- A case number (in the instance of a loss)
- A copy of a utility bill or any other document to confirm ownership of the property;
- A copy of your ID, also to confirm ownership;
- A letter from your insurance company confirming that they will not cover the claim, if no insurance, an affidavit confirming that you don’t have insurance
Please note the important information below:
- SweepSouth will only accept claims reported in writing within 72 hours on completion of your booking.
- SweepSouth will only be able to raise this with the Assessments & Incidents team once all of the above items are received.
- On receipt of the above documentation, a claim can take up to 30 business days to process and is subject to assessment by the Assessments & Incidents team before being submitted to insurance.
- SweepSouth will not be able to assist with sourcing any form of quotes or assisting with suppliers to complete any work required.
- SweepSouth will not be able to assist further with raising a claim without a case number in the event of loss, this is a non-negotiable.
Please note that you are not covered in the event that any money is stolen.
Should you have any questions please submit a query to our support team.