We understand that some clients may want to show appreciation to their SweepStars, even when cancelling a booking - whether due to a strike or just to spread some holiday cheer. To make it easier, we've introduced a special feature for those who wish to contribute a little extra to their SweepStars.
If you're ready to bring some joy into cancelling and add a little extra for your awesome SweepStar, just follow these steps:
- Visit: http://sweepsouth.com/admin/bookings
- Here you’ll find a list of upcoming, past, and cancelled bookings
- Locate the booking then scroll to the three dots on the right and select 'Cancel' from the options
- If you have a recurring set of bookings, the system will prompt you to confirm whether you wish to cancel one specific day or all scheduled bookings.
- Here you will be able to select from a list of reasons, which gives you the option to contribute between R25 and R100 or choose to provide a custom amount.
- Select Next to finalise the cancellation.
Remember, all contributions will only be deducted on the evening the booking was scheduled. SweepSouth takes 10% of this value to assist in funding existing SweepStar and Customer Operations.