For clients who wish to PAUSE their recurring set for this 3 week period, we have put measures in place to allow you to do this and to contribute funds towards your SweepStar. Your recurring bookings will just be placed on pause during this lock-down period. You can rest easy knowing that your preferred SweepStar will still be allocated to your future bookings.
We have made a few changes in light of the current situation in an effort to help support all SweepStars during this challenging time. This includes a partnership between ourselves, private & governmental institutions, to contribute towards a pool of funds that will be made available to affected SweepStars including a crowdfund which forms part of the same pool. And we're calling on all of our loyal customers, who can afford to, to support their SweepStars who rely on these jobs to pay for living essentials for them and their families.
Steps to follow:
- Open your app where you will see a breakdown of upcoming and past bookings
- Tap on an upcoming booking that you would like to cancel
- Tap on 'More Options' at the bottom
- To pause your recurring set for 3 weeks, tap on 'Cancel Repeat Appointment'
- Here you will be able to select from a list of reasons related to COVID-19
- Now, when you visit your accounts section you will be able to see that your next booking is scheduled in 3 weeks' time
What are the different options:
- COVID-19 - Pay R150 PER WEEK (for 3 weeks) to your SweepStar: If you elect to suspend your bookings, you can select this option - we'll cancel any bookings you have over the next 3 weeks and you will be charged R150 per booking for your SweepStar
- COVID-19 - Pay R300 PER WEEK (for 3 weeks) to your SweepStar: If you elect to suspend your bookings, you can select this option - we'll cancel any bookings you have over the next 3 weeks and you will be charged R300 per booking for your SweepStar
- COVID-19 - Temporarily cancel appointment(s) over the next 3 weeks without contributing
You can also read more on our blog: