When logged into your SweepSouth account, when creating a booking, you will be able to insert the code into the 'Voucher' block on the right hand side where we show you a summary of the cost.
When logged into your SweepSouth account, when creating a booking, you will be able to insert the code received via SMS into the 'Voucher' block on the right hand side where we show you a summary of the cost.
If you received a promo code in an email or saw one on our Facebook page, you can also just click on the link and the discount will be automatically applied to your booking (ensure that you're logged in already).
Please note, however, that unfortunately, we are unable to apply any voucher, coupon or discount codes to an existing booking.
As a general rule, and unless specified otherwise on the specific Coupon itself:
- A Coupon can only be used once by A User, with promotional offers on The Platform;
Only one Coupon can be used per User/email address/residential address unless The Company specifies otherwise; and
- The value of the Coupon will be set off against the value of the order booked and the balance remaining, if any, will be payable by you.
- Multiple user accounts may not be set up in order to use one-use Coupons multiple times.
Only one Coupon may be used against an order created for a single residence, address, property.
- The Company cannot be held responsible or liable where any user has not applied a Coupon to an order created during the booking process via The Platform and this Coupon cannot be added manually by the Company to any existing order created by A User.
- Where a Coupon has been applied to an order booked and The User elects to cancel this order, the Coupon value will be forfeited and cannot be activated for use against a different order booked.
- A Coupon can only be applied to an order created during the promotional period, and The Company will not apply any Coupon to an existing order created.
You can pop onto our site and read more about voucher terms and conditions here.