For clients who wish to cancel an upcoming one-time booking, we have put measures in place to allow you to do this and to contribute funds towards your SweepStar. You will be able to contribute R150 or R300 per canceled booking. We are asking everyone to assist SweepStars.
We have made a few changes in light of the current situation in an effort to help support all SweepStars during this challenging time. This includes a partnership between ourselves, private & governmental institutions, to contribute towards a pool of funds that will be made available to affected SweepStars including a crowdfund which forms part of the same pool. And we're calling on all of our loyal customers, who can afford to, to support their SweepStars who rely on these jobs to pay for living essentials for them and their families.
Steps to follow:
- Open your app where you will see a breakdown of upcoming and past bookings
- Tap on an upcoming booking that you would like to cancel
- Tap on 'More Options' at the bottom
- Tap on 'Cancel Appointment'
- Here you will be able to select from a list of reasons related to COVID-19
You can also read more on our blog: