- Please note that SweepSouth Foundation does not accept liability for damages, theft, or other obligations not considered during this quotation process.
- SweepSouth Foundation cannot be held liable should anyone, post the clean and sanitisation of the office, contract the COVID-19 virus.
- SweepSouth Foundation retains the right to substitute products based on non-supply of various
consumables during the COVID-19 period.
- The price included in any quote issued will be valid up until a certain date. (Vat is not applicable to a quote).
- Payment Terms: 100% upfront upon acceptance. No work will be carried out prior to receiving the 100% upfront payment.
- SweepSouth Foundation provides a platform for connecting clients to service providers. When
subscribing to our service the customer agrees to the T's&C's outlining that SweepSouth Foundation cannot be held responsible or liable for the service provided by the service providers. You also acknowledge and accept that all service providers on the SweepSouth platform (or otherwise introduced to you through SweepSouth or SweepSouth Foundation) act as independent contractors and are not employed by SweepSouth or SweepSouth Foundation.
- By using the service, you agree to hold SweepSouth Foundation free from the responsibility for any
liability or damage that might arise from the services performed, either by SweepSouth Foundation or its independent contractors.
- SweepSouth Foundation performs background checks of service providers via third party service
providers; at the time of acceptance of the quote these checks have not revealed any cause for concern. You are however advised to exercise caution and common sense at all times when interacting with any service providers to protect your personal safety and property, and that of your staff or agents.
- The customer must provide access to the premises; as well as running water and electricity at the
premises where the service will take place. Should access not be provided the customer will be held liable for transport costs, additional labor costs for lost time, and additional cost for equipment hire and/or storage. Should access not be provided within 24 hours of the agreed service start date, it will constitute a cancellation and cancellation charges will apply.
- The customer must give at least 72 hours notice for cancellation, failure of which a cancellation fee will be charged equal to the cost of any equipment already hired, and 50% of the fees charged under Workers and Transport costs. SweepSouth Foundation reserves the right to retain any payments received as cancellation fees or part thereof.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that all valuable items such as antiques, artwork, and items of sentimental value, jewellery, and cash are removed and stored at the customer’s cost. All fragile items are also to be removed and stored.
- SweepSouth Foundation reserves the right to amend the initial quote should original requirements
change. Parking and congestion charges may be added to your invoice.
For more info, visit: https://campaign.sweepsouth.com/covid-19-santisation-cleaning/
For any queries, please email our team: firstname.lastname@example.org