We've taken all the necessary steps to ensure that every booking includes cleaning & sanitisation!
Preparing Your SweepStar
- All SweepStars have passed a sanitisation cleaning & product usage course
- All SweepStars will be required to complete a COVID-19 symptom checklist before attending any booking
- All SweepStars will wear a mask during transit and at a booking
Since the beginning of lockdown and this pandemic, we have sent out extensive communications through our own platforms, to inform SweepStars about the precautionary measures they need to start putting in place when attending a booking at a client’s home. This includes:
- To be aware of symptoms such as coughing and a sore throat, fever, sneezing and a runny nose. Should SweepStars have any of these symptoms, we have made them aware of the toll-free Coronavirus Outbreak hotline that they would have to contact.
- Should SweepStars come into contact with someone that has the above-mentioned symptoms, they would need to steer clear and advise them to contact the toll-free hotline.
- We have provided SweepStars with ways to protect themselves, by providing tips on best practice, to sanitise and wash their hands for 20 seconds frequently, to cover their mouths should they cough or sneeze, and lastly food items that they would need to avoid.
- Tips on the best ways to disinfect a client’s home by wiping down frequently touched surfaces, and making use of disinfectants.
Informing SweepStars on how they can make home-made disinfectants, should a client not have, by providing quick and easy recipes.
Additionally, a sanitisation cleaning course has been created, all SweepStars who wish to return to work will be required to pass this test prior to being given access to the platform.
As developments become available, we are continuously keeping SweepStars updated through our communication platforms.
As the client, we also encourage you to make hand sanitizer freely available in your home, while the platform (SweepSouth) will only permit SweepStars to work if they confirm having access to a mask, you are encouraged to supply your SweepStar with a fresh mask and any additional PPE (disposable/reusable masks, disposable gloves, disposable aprons, etc.) for use at your home.
For any questions, or assistance, please get in touch with our support team - email@example.com.