We encourage all clients to take the necessary steps when welcoming SweepStars into their homes.
We've taken all the necessary steps to ensure that every booking includes cleaning & sanitisation!
Ahead of your booking, you must confirm that
- You (and your household) are free from symptoms
- You will wear a facemask when conversing with your SweepStar & make hand sanitiser or soap freely available
- We recommend making bleach & vinegar available for your SweepStar (or purchase these from sweepsouth.com)
- You are encouraged to supply your SweepStar with a fresh mask and any additional PPE for use at your home
- Where possible, we encourage you to offer private transport for your SweepStar, especially if you are at high risk
As a platform, connecting clients to SweepStars, we are not in a position to police the permitted booking of SweepStars and as such will have to rely on trusting clients to make informed and cautious choices when booking their SweepStars.
If you do not yet want to start up your bookings again, that is absolutely fine! We still strongly encourage all clients who are able to, to cancel their bookings but still contribute towards their SweepStar. We have put measures in place to allow you to contribute these funds. Clients will be able to contribute R150 or R300 per cancelled booking. We are asking everyone to assist SweepStars where they can. We are conscious that many of these women and men rely on this income to put food on the table for their entire families. We've put together a simple step-by-step for you to do this!
For any questions, or assistance, please get in touch with our support team - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the latest updates on our blog: