If you've selected insurance, then yes - your booking is insured against certain damage or loss.
In partnership with SureStart and TPI Insurance (specialists in the digital insurance space) clients have the option to select an add-on insurance product to any booking that they book when connecting with an independent contractor (SweepStar) via the SweepSouth platform. Note that no other insurance is offered or available when you connect with an independent contractor via the platform.
You can insure your indoor and/or outdoor bookings:
- One-time booking = R19
- Recurring booking = R12/booking (savings!)
Choosing to insure your booking offers:
- Cover for a broad range of accidental breakages, damages, and loss
- Enjoy accidental damage or loss cover for household items up to R5000
- Also enjoy all risk cover for all your movable, non-household items up to R3000
- 10% excess applied to all claims
Underwritten by Mutual and Federal Risk Financing Limited
In simple terms, read: Please could you explain the cover in more detail...
If anything goes wrong during the course of your booking, get in touch with the SureStart team who will assist you with raising an insurance claim via phone or email.
- Phone: +27(0) 87 550 9614
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: if insurance has not be opted into, unfortunately you will not be able to raise a claim against any damages, breakages or losses. Insurance is only available for clients booking services for addresses in South Africa.
While SweepSouth support members are unable to answer questions related to insurance, should you have any other questions please submit a query to our support team.