We have provided a breakdown below of what you can expect from each outdoor task:
- Mowing the lawn/grass cutting
- Weeding and raking
- Foliage cutting and hedge trimming
- Watering the grass and plants
- Hose down and sweeping/scrubbing of the driveway as well as walkway/pavement areas around pool and garden to remove general dirt that has accumulated
- Raking the leaves
- General wiping down of patio furniture and cleaning of patio area
- General cleaning of the braai area
- Rubbish clearing (SweepStars are unable to assist with any form of rubbish or rubble removal from your property!)
- Gutter cleaning
- General cleaning of outside exterior windows
- Includes window frames, window sills and glass
- Please ensure a sturdy/safe ladder is provided where necessary
- Cleaning of exterior and interior of your car
- General wash and wipe down of exterior and interior
- Vacuuming of the interior
- Please ensure you provide your SweepStar with the specific cleaning products you would like used for your car
- Raking leaves off the water surface
- Brushing pool walls
- Leaves trapped in skimmer box, inline filter and pool skim removed
- Cleaning of pool pump
- Necessary pool chemicals added (note: pool chemicals to be provided by client)
Kindly note none of the above tasks includes professional or heavy-duty cleaning services.
Please adjust the booking hours based on the length of time you estimate the task to take. Kindly note the minimum booking time is 3 hours.
Please note we do not supply any equipment or cleaning products/agents. SweepStars are unable to assist with any form of rubbish or rubble removal from your property!
We ask that you provide your SweepStar with all the necessary cleaning equipment required to complete the selected tasks, such as a lawnmower, weedeater, rake, outdoor broom, rubbish bags, etc. as well as any other specific cleaning agents/products they may need at your property (lawn feed, car wash & polish, braai cleaner, chlorine, pool chemicals, etc).