We have provided a breakdown below of what you can expect from each outdoor task:
- Mowing the lawn/grass cutting
- Weeding and raking
- Foliage cutting and hedge trimming
- Watering the grass and plants
- Hose down and sweeping/scrubbing of the driveway as well as walkway/pavement areas around pool and garden to remove general dirt that has accumulated
- Raking the leaves
- General wiping down of patio furniture and cleaning of patio area
- General cleaning of the braai area
- Rubbish removal
- Gutter cleaning
- General cleaning of outside exterior windows
- Includes window frames, window sills and glass
- Please ensure a sturdy/safe ladder is provided where necessary
- Cleaning of exterior and interior of your car
- General wash and wipe down of exterior and interior
- Vacuuming of the interior
- Please ensure you provide your SweepStar with the specific cleaning products you would like used for your car
- Raking leaves off the water surface
- Brushing pool walls
- Leaves trapped in skimmer box, inline filter and pool skim removed
- Cleaning of pool pump
- Necessary pool chemicals added (note: pool chemicals to be provided by client)
Kindly note none of the above tasks includes professional or heavy-duty cleaning services.
Please adjust the booking hours based on the length of time you estimate the task to take. Kindly note the minimum booking time is 3 hours.
Please note we do not supply any equipment or cleaning products/agents.
We ask that you provide your SweepStar with all the necessary cleaning equipment required to complete the selected tasks, such as a lawnmower, weedeater, rake, outdoor broom, rubbish bags, etc. as well as any other specific cleaning agents/products they may need at your property (lawn feed, car wash & polish, braai cleaner, chlorine, pool chemicals, etc).