If you’d like to add insurance to your bookings, simply download the app (if you don’t have it already) and follow these simple steps:
- From the home-screen, click on the necessary booking
- Click on the pencil icon in the top, right-hand corner
- Scroll down, select insurance and click on 'Review'
- Here you will be able to review the changes/edits
- If you are happy, click on 'Save repeat booking' if editing a recurring booking, or 'Save Booking' if editing a one-time booking
Need some help? Our support team is ready and waiting to help and will gladly assist you in adding this charge to your upcoming booking(s).
For any new bookings you create, you will have the option to either add or remove insurance, for a nominal cost of R19 per booking for once-off bookings, while recurring users will get even more value from their bookings with this rate discounted, R12 per booking.
To find out more: read more about insurance.
- Edits can be made up until 12pm (midday), the day before the booking, or
- Up until your SweepStar has confirmed the booking the day before
- Insurance will not be added to a booking that has either already started or has already taken place