You are able to cancel an upcoming booking up until 12pm (midday), the afternoon before your scheduled booking without penalties. Bookings cancelled after 12pm (midday) the day before the appointment will incur a late cancellation charge per service provider. A service fee may still apply.
*NOTE: we do not offer refunds or credits for cancellation fees under any circumstances. This fee is paid to the SweepStar to cover the loss of work for the day and/or any transport costs incurred.
We are unable to accept telephone, email, chat or social media cancellations and as such you will need to cancel any bookings via your profile (visiting the site or using the app) - this ensures you have full control over your bookings.
Please see the step by step guide on how to cancel a one-time booking below:
- Visit: SweepSouth bookings.
- You will see a list of upcoming bookings, divided by 'Repeat' and 'One time'
- Click on the one-time booking you wish to cancel and then scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'X Cancel This Appointment'
- Here you will be able to select from a list of reasons
- You can also select one of the 'Cancel & Contribute' options should you wish to make a contribution towards your SweepStar
- Add detail and under 'Are you sure you wish to cancel this appointment?' click 'Yes'
- Check your email to receive your cancellation confirmation