You are able to cancel an upcoming booking up until 12pm (midday), the afternoon before your scheduled booking without penalties. Bookings cancelled after 12pm (midday) the day before the appointment will incur a late cancellation charge per service provider. A service fee may still apply.
*NOTE: we do not offer refunds or credits for cancellation fees under any circumstances. This fee is paid to the SweepStar to cover the loss of work for the day and/or any transport costs incurred.
We are unable to accept telephone, email, chat or social media cancellations and as such you will need to cancel any bookings via your profile (visiting the site or using the app) - this ensures you have full control over your bookings.
Please see the step by step guide on how to cancel a recurring set or one booking within your recurring set below:
- Open your app where you will see a breakdown of upcoming and past bookings
- (You can also click on the menu [three horizontal lines, top-left corner] to view all upcoming bookings by clicking on 'Bookings')
- Tap on an upcoming booking set that you would like to cancel
- Tap on 'More Options' at the bottom
- To cancel your full recurring set, tap on 'Cancel Repeat Appointment'
To cancel a one-time or one within your recurring set, tap on 'Cancel Appointment'
- Here you will be able to select from a list of reasons (e.g. I won't be home, COVID Conerns, etc.)
- You will also be able to select whether you would like to make a contribution towards your SweepStar
*Note: this is not required, however some clients have indicated that they would like to be able to cancel and contribute something towards their SweepStar
- Click on 'Submit'