Yes, you will still be able to insure your self-managed bookings!
Choosing to insure your self-managed booking offers:
- Cover for a broad range of accidental breakages, damages, and loss
- Enjoy accidental damage or loss cover for household items up to R5000
- Also enjoy unspecified all risk cover for all your movable, non-household items up to R3000
- 10% excess applied to all claims
Underwritten by Mutual and Federal Risk Financing Limited
If you've chosen to insure your self-managed booking(s), please view the below:
- View your insurance policy schedule by adding your booking number at the end of this URL: https://sweepsouth.com/accounts/profile/bookings/insurance_policy/insert your booking number
- View the insurance policy wording document here
You can read more about the insurance cover here!
- Your SweepStar receives 100% of the pay
- You set the pay & manage the relationship
- Your SweepStar still enjoys continued work opportunities, rewards & benefits via the SweepSouth platform
- Schedule, manage & edit your bookings via the SweepSouth platform
- Insure your bookings via the SweepSouth platform