When you've completed a booking, your client will be able to rate you so it's so important to always be your best :)
If you do receive a low rating - you can use this to learn and improve. Don't feel discouraged and if you're really not sure why you received a low rating - get in touch with support.
Never, never, never send clients messages about ratings!!!
When a client gives you a low rating, here are some of the comments they can select:
- Time Management
- Ironing Quality
- Cleaning Quality
Tips to always impress your clients and make them happy:
Before you get started
- Arrive about 10 minutes before the start time
- Give them a friendly greeting (with your mask on) and introduce yourself
- Ask for a room to change into your work clothes
- Ask the client where you can find cleaning equipment (mop, broom, dusters, cloths, vacuum) and cleaning products (handy-andy, jik, sunlight liquid)
- Ask the client if there are any specific tasks they would like you to do
- Ask your client if they have any special instructions
You are always welcome to politely ask questions so that you know exactly how they'd like the booking to be done.
It's safer to ask your client questions if you are unsure so that there is no misunderstanding.
- Do your absolute best - a happy client will want to book you again :)
After the booking
- If your client is home: Let them know you're done (they can check and confirm if they are happy)! - This shows the client that you are confident with your work.
- Thank the client for booking you
- Politely ask them to rate you
Things that upset clients
- When you ask if they will book your privately
- When you talk to them about how much you are paid
- When you don't want to take any instructions
- When you spend your day on your phone
- When you ask for things or favours from your client
- Clothes, food, transport to the taxi rank after your booking, transport money
- When you log more hours than the hours you actually asked