At your first booking, the system selects a highly rated SweepStar working in your neighbourhood. On every subsequent booking, the booking system offers you a list of your previously used SweepStars. If you would like to choose a booking date according to a specific SweepStar's availability, please see the steps below.
Please note that your preferred SweepStar won't automatically be assigned to any one-time bookings you create - you will need to select them during the booking process. Please keep in mind that they may not be available against your preferred date and date, or they may have changed their operating areas or they may no longer be available via the SweepSouth platform.
- Open your app and tap on 'Book a Service'
- From here, towards the bottom of the screen, tap on 'Rebook my Favourite SweepStar'
- Here you will be shown a list of your previously used SweepStars as well as the option to 'Let SweepSouth Pick for Me'
- You can click on one of your favourite (previously used) SweepStars
- Once you've completed all other details under step one, you can click on 'Request SweepStar' and our system will confirm their availability with regards to your selected date and time.
The easiest way to ensure that your preferred SweepStar is sent to your booking is to create a recurring booking (such as once per week). The booking system will allocate the same SweepStar for all bookings in that series, wherever possible.
We try to send the same SweepStar, but sometimes your regular SweepStar may be unavailable for various reasons. The SweepSouth policy is to maintain your services, and as such as replacement SweepStar will be assigned to your booking.