If you accept the booking when it is sent to you and then suddenly can no longer make it, the same cancellations process applies.
You will need to take a day off.
Taking a Day Off
- Open your app
- Tap on 'Off Days'
- Tap 'Take Days Off'
- Tap on the date or dates that you would like to take off
- Select a reason for taking the day or days off
- Tap on 'Request Days Off'
You will now be removed from the booking and made unavailable for the dates selected. The booking will be made available for another available SweepStar.
Remember that the usual incidents apply so plan ahead and don't leave it until the last minute if you will no longer be able to make the booking.
Will I get an incident (a red face/doll)
You will receive the below incidents BUT THEY DO NOT IMPACT YOUR PERFORMANCE/RATINGS/RELIABILITY SCORE
- You will receive an incident if you decline a booking
- You will receive an incident if you do not take action (if you do not accept or decline)
Please keep in mind that these incidents are not weighted which means that will not have an impact on you at all, they are used internally so we can better understand the new feature. These DO NOT impact the following:
- Your performance
- Your average rating
- Your reliability score
You will get an incident if you accept the booking and then put in a late cancellation afterwards:
- If you take a day off 1, 2 or 3 days before your booking you will get an incident (a red face/doll)
- Your reliability score will go down